Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Goo's Decor



When we had Goo we were amazed, just the year before C and I had been told children for us would not be possible. When I became pregnant with Goo we were told it was a miracle and would never happen again. I was so happy with my little miracle man and C and I set out to spoil him. Le Chateau Ghetto has 2 bedrooms and I wanted Goo (by the way I really call him this it's not his name but we use it so much we almost forget his name) to have a great room. When he was about 2 he loved all things Disney so I wanted to capture that in his room. So I painted the above pictures. He loves them! However, they are a little bit Boyish for our 2nd little miracle Gouda! (PS yes Doctors do not know everything)

1 comments:

  1. I love your disney murals. so cool. because of that, I am giving you the versatile blogger award. you can view it at my site. congrats!

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete