Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oops I did it again!

I found more Oops paint! It's MAGENTA! It's going to go into the downstairs bathroom. I can't wait. Just take a look below and you can see why! This is the downstairs bathroom and yes, that is no ceiling and yes, that is Pepto Bismal Pink paint with yellow stripes. I promised C he could do whatever he wanted to this bathroom and as I am a woman of my word I ended up with this. I added the yellow just to deaden the brightness of the pink. I figure the magenta is better than this. He also want to add a shower just like the neighbors. That one I'm on board with. The rest well, I smile and keep my word because as Grandpa J said "You are only as good as your word and if your word is no good neither are you."
***SIGH*** I hope Grandpa is proud!



0 comments:

Post a Comment